Thursday, May 13, 2010

I've been really busy this week. I joined a gym again, my efforts to work out at home were NOT working, so I've added going to the gym to my day. Suddenly, I'm am feeling a little overwhelmed. You would think working at home would make it easy to get everything done. Unfortunately, I'm finding the older I get, the more ADD I get, or maybe I'm showing my age and not able to multi-task as well. I find myself getting distracted so easily. And unfortunately I'm not getting distracted by the good things usually. Am I getting distracted by the stack of books by my bed, or the guitar sitting on the other side of the room, or even by putting words down on a page? Not at all. Facebook, Today Show, trawling websites, other junk. AUGH.

I think part of it is my old friend procrastination rearing it's ugly head again. Why oh why do I not seize the day and get things done?

No comments:

Post a Comment